Bare and boring? Get walls your friends will chirp about

I have white walls. White. White. White. Everywhere. Which after a while really drives me crazy. But I am also fickle and lazy. Fickle as I can't decide on the color and lazy as in it takes a lot of work to paint a wall (unless you're willing to pay for it, which I am not). So, it was a good thing that a young designer friend of mine, Siang Chin, went into the wall sticker business. Browsing her catalog, I was immediately attracted to this row of birds. Whimsical. I can almost hear them chirp.

Add interest, not overpower!

It'll look great at your reading nook, above the entryway table, fireplace, on a glass window. Even on furniture (see sample below). Makes a great gift too.

The stickers are removable (though not reusable) so if you get bored of the birds, you can get a cat, flower or some thing. That's the beauty of having a non-committal relationship with these birds.


Who says wall stickers have to be on walls?
Designer looks for much less
I think my young friend shows a lot of promise which is why I want to help her out. Without thinking too much, I reserved 10 of these wall stickers at a special price of US$27 each and thought that perhaps my Ikeahacker readers may like them too. Shipping is at a flat rate of US$5 for any number of stickers, to anywhere in the world.

Size: 16"x16"
Color: Black
Each sticker has 14 birds & 12 lines (14" each)
Price: US$27 only
Flat rate shipping: $5
Available: 10








Important notes:

Shipping is via International Airmail from Malaysia and will take approximately 2-3 weeks. If you require it quickly, please email me for additional courier charges. I cannot offer refunds, except for cases where the product arrives damaged. In such cases, kindly return the product with its packaging to me and I will process a refund for the product price. Shipping charges will not be reimbursed or refunded.